By special request for Tony C, here’s how to create a playlist containing all your music in Windows Media Player 11.
- Obviously, first get all your music added to library.
- Then, select the ‘Songs’ view of your library. Click on any song* in the list and start it playing.
- Then click on ‘Now Playing’
- Everything should now appear in the ‘Now Playing’ list
- Then from the ‘File’ menu choose ‘Save Now Playing List As…’ and save as your ‘Everything’ playlist.
In other advice:
- If you’re going to break your arm, try not to break you arm.
* – don’t play any rubbish